SPANISH // FRENCH // ENGLISH // DEUTSCH
Manufacturers since 1957
Since its inception, RIALS EXTRUIÓN TÉCNICA S.L. has been a company strongly oriented towards the quality of the product and customer service. AENOR has certified our Quality Management System according to several ISO norms:
- UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015
- IATF 16949: in process of certification
RIALS, S.L. Management Team is aware of the large impact that quality and customer satisfaction have in the activity of the company,assuming that the quality of the final product is the key factor to ensure customer loyalty. Thus, our products can quickly adapt to the ever changing needs of our customers.
They wish to formally express the mission statement and principles of the company, through strict compliance with its requirements and project management.
The Quality Management System (UNE-EN-ISO- 9001:2015) in RIALS, S.L. is based on the following principles:
– Identification of the requirements of our clients and relevant stakeholders
– Compliance with applicable required regulations.
– Efficiency in the elaboration and distribution of the product.
– Establishment of annual quality goals, in the process of constant improvement.
Therefore, special attention is paid to the analysis of quality results in a way that allows us to determine ways to progress.
– Establishment of dynamics of continuous improvement of the manufactured products
– Quality is the result of the collaboration of each and every one of the people who work in the company. Therefore, fostering this collaboration is a priority for this management Team.
Through the guidelines defined in its quality management system (QMS), RIALS, S.L aims to achieve the following General Goals and commitments:
- Ensuring the satisfaction of our customers regarding compliance with applicable requirements.
- Increasing and consolidating innovation in an environment of continuous improvement.
- Effectively developing the processes and activities during the making of the product.
This quality policy will be reviewed and updated annually, communicated, understood by all employees and applied within the company, in the same way it will be made available to the public, being available to the relevant interested parties.
The ethical principles that are outlined below set out the main expectations that our stakeholders may have of all the professionals of Rials S.L., and its compliance is extended to the suppliers that participate in the supply chain in which the activity is carried out in our company. Any collaborator of Rials S.L. participates in our Code of Ethical Conduct, as well as our Corporate Social Responsibility in order to preserve our values.The company declares the following:
- Doesn’t allow any kind of violence, harassment or abuse at work.
- Doesn’t discriminate employees because of race, religion, age, nationality, sex, or any other personal or social condition other than those of merit and ability.
- Treats the employees with dignity, respect and justice taking their different cultural sensibilities into consideration.
- Recognizes the rights of free association of their workers, unionization and collective bargaining as established by current regulations, as well as the International Labour Organization.
- Encourages the development, training and professional promotion of employees regarding only their merit and abilities,rejecting inequality.
- Guarantees safety and hygiene at work, adopting as many measures as needed to maximize work risks prevention.
- It seeks the balance of work in the company with the personal and family life of employees, allowing leaves of absence not included in labor regulations.
- Respect for human rights and democratic institutions and its promotion, rejecting child labour and practices exercised under duress both in the company and throughout the supply chain.
- Communicates the present document to all its workers, and those collaborators that hold any influence in the activity of Rials S.L.