SPANISH // FRENCH // ENGLISH
Tlf – +34 916770685
Manufacturers since 1957
Since its origins, RIALS EXTRUSIÓN TÉCNICA S.L. has been a company with a strong orientation towards the quality of the product and customer service. AENOR has certified our Quality Management System according to several ISO norms:
- UNE-ISO/TS 16949:2009. Nº RA002-0041/2004
- UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015
- IATF 16949: in process of certification.
RIALS, S.L. Direction Team is conscious of the impact that the quality and the customer’s satisfaction have in the activity of the company and assumes that the quality of the products that supplies is the decisive factor to receive our customer’s fidelity. They also understand that as an intrinsic part of this quality, the offered products must adapt to the changing needs of the customer.
They wish to express formally the mission and principles of the company, through strict compliance with its requirements and through the complete management of the projects.
The Quality Management System (UNE-EN-ISO- 9001:2015) in RIALS, S.L. is based on the following principles:
- Identification of the requirements of our clients and relevant stakeholders
- Compliance with applicable regulatory requirements
- Efficiency in the elaboration of the products and their distribution
- Establishment of annual quality objectives, in the process of CONTINUOUS improvement. Therefore, special attention is paid to the analysis of quality results in a way that allows us to describe ways to progress.
- Establishment of a dynamic of continuous improvement of the manufactured products
- Quality is the result of the collaboration of each and every one of the people who work in the company. Therefore, fostering this collaboration is a priority for this Direction Team.
Through the guidelines defined in its quality management system (QMS), RIALS, S.L aims to achieve the following General Targets and commitments:
- Ensure the satisfaction of our customers regarding compliance with applicable requirements.
- Increase and consolidate innovation in an environment of continuous improvement.
- Effectively develop the processes and activities during the realization of the product.
This quality policy will be reviewed and updated annually, communicated, understood by all employees and applied within the company, in the same way it will be made available to the public, being available to the relevant interested parties.
The ethical principles that are outlined below set out the main expectations that our stakeholders may have of all the professionals of Rials S.L., and its compliance is extended to the suppliers that participate in the supply chain in which the activity is carried out in our company. Any collaborator of Rials S.L. participates in our Code of Ethical Conduct, as well as our Corporate Social Responsibility in order to preserve our values. So our company declares the following:
- Doesn’t allow any kind of violence, harassment or abuse at work.
- Doesn’t discriminate the employers because of race, religion, age, nationality, sex, or any other personal or social condition alien to their conditions of merit and ability.
- Treats the employees with dignity, respect and justice taking into consideration their different cultural sensibilities.
- Recognizes the rights of free association of their workers, unionization and collective bargaining as established by current regulations, as well as the International Labour Organization.
- Encourages the development, training and professional promotion of employees with only agreement to their merit and abilities and rejecting any inequality.
- Guarantees safety and hygiene at work, adopting as many measures as are reasonable to maximize the prevention of work risks.
- It seeks the reconciliation of work in the company with the personal and family life of employees, establishing permits not provided for in labor regulations.
- Respect human rights and democratic institutions and promote them where possible, reject child labour practices or exercised under duress both in the company and throughout the supply chain.
- Communicates the present document to all its workers, and those collaborators that have any influence in the activity of Rials S.L.